OUR Creation

Advertisements .

Look at these beauties I found at the thrift store!I bought the only two they had.
If there were four,
I would have used them as legs for a table.
But there were only two,
so now those stair balusters
are huge candle holders!
My hubby added the base and molding.
I could do it, (just not as fast).
But he likes to call this OUR blog,
so he helps me build things.
He thinks you should know that those two candles
used to be one giant crooked candle
that I bought for $1.
I let it sit out in the heat of the sun.
When it was warm and soft,
I rolled it like dough to get it straight.
Then I used the compound miter saw to cut it in two.
Hubby said, "You never cease to amaze me
what you will cut with that saw. A candle??? Wow!"

While I was out of the room, he added those last lines.
I guess it really is OUR blog now.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment