MMMMMonogram

Advertisements .

My daughter asked if I would make a monogram gift for a friend of hers. My life is crazy busy right now, so even though she requested that I make one made from burlap, I chose to do something a little less time consuming.I purchased a large wooden letter from the craft store and sprayed it black. Once dry I traced around it onto scrapbook paper. This letter is so large that it took two pieces so I matched up the two in the middle. I used spray adhesive to adhere the paper. Then I roughed up the edges and a few spots here and there with sandpaper. I rubbed the edges and sanded spots with a coordinating oil pastel, and then painted and quickly wiped off diluted brown craft paint around the edges to give it the charm of age. I sealed it with Mod Podge and then finished it off by gluing on some scrapbook brad heads where the two papers meet. I hope that both my daughter and her friend like it.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment