Pardon Me

Advertisements .

I'm taking an extra day off to catch up. I hope you'll pardon me for posting an "oldy but goody" from a year ago.

What is it about learning something new?
It's both terrifying and exhilarating!
A few years ago I decided to take a stained glass class. I'd wanted to do it for about twenty years and the timing was finally right. We had tackled the job of remodeling our kitchen on our own, and I wanted one cabinet door to have a stained glass insert. The class was challenging but fun! Someday, when the time is right again, I plan to take another class.
The entire class had to make a small sun catcher as our first project. Much to the teacher's dismay I chose this door insert to be my second project. Luckily, it turned out beautiful, (thanks to a little help from the teacher).
Every time I walk into my kitchen and see my stained glass
it makes me happy. It reminds me that
it's important to
continue to learn,
and that you really can teach an old dog new tricks!
What new thing have you learned lately?

0 komentar:

Post a Comment