Lamps to Dream about

Advertisements .











I was perusing some of the major retail outlets today & fell in love with at least a dozen lamps! I especially like these ones from Beacon lighting . How can you pass up a range of lamps with matching candle holders, I was very tempted to grab these & store them away for my new home . You should take a peak at the website, there is a range in all decor styles including kids & nursery lamps. http://www.beaconlighting.com.au/
I love the cosiness that lamps create in a home & find they help tie a room togethor visually . Do you use lamps to add atmosphere when decorating? Do you think having the lamps & candlesticks within one room would be a little to matching & turn it into a display room rather than a cosy retreat?

0 komentar:

Post a Comment