Come swing with me

Advertisements .

I love the look of a swinging chair or day bed, whether indoors or out on the verandah they just scream relaxation to me. My parents have one in their outdoor entertaining area & it is loved by the adults as much as the kids.
Have you ever tried sitting on a swinging chair & been able to resist the urge to swing?
That gentle, rhythmic motion is irresistibly soothing.

Image via This old house



Image via My home ideas


source unknown

I dont think you need a view to get pleasure from a swinging chair, any location will do, BUT, a fabulous   out look would certainly heighten the experience! 

Porch traditional exterior
traditional exterior design by other metros architect Frederick + Frederick Architects


It would appear there is a style for every decor

adwait kher contemporary living room

Schriever Residence eclectic family room
source unknown

Image via savvy housekeeping

Source unknown
This is by far my favourite image, the colours are beautiful, the wall paper & rug are lovely, its very feminine & romantic, don't you think?

0 komentar:

Post a Comment