Must have Vintage Phones

Advertisements .

Everywhere you look you see images with vintage phones used as decorator items & I have to say I love them!!!

thumbnailCAB1EWE1 Image antique telephones

I have seen so many things made from lucite, tables, chairs, trunks & now a telephone or at least thats what this one looks like, isn’t it Fantastic!!!

                      
  a lifes design
 image A Life's design

          cool phone 


            globes4

             new city pics 1

             new city pics
  New city pics

    phone2

Apartment therapy
Image Apartment Therapy

This wall of phones is at The Crosby Hotel in New York

     My black phone

This little beauty is mine, I purchased it at the local markets for $25. I was pretty happy with my purchase that day….

2010_0525Xmas20080035 

My big mirror is very heavy so we haven’t hung it, seen as though we are just renting.

Have you got a Vintage phone?

0 komentar:

Post a Comment