Times ticking

Advertisements .

Well it would appear we finally have some action on the dream home front, AT LAST!!!!
We have a preliminary plan that we can use to make all our materials selections whilst the actual working plan is being finalised by the architect.
So next week, appointments will be made for the dream guy & myself to sit down with a kitchen company, tile showroom etc to make all the difficult decisions about how this dream home will look... I have to admit I am now officially TERRIFIED!!!!!

EEEEKKKK!!!

But I'm also excited that things are finally moving in the right direction, OMG, how will I ever sleep again...


farmhouse kitchen traditional staircase


I have this exact same clock & my stair case will be a similar lay out, so I now know how fantastic it will look!!!
Any tips or suggestions on how to deal with this process would be greatly appreciated, we have renovated many times, but this is our first ever new build & because, we have designed it ourselves, we can't even get a feel for it by walking thru a display home....
I will  post a copy of the plan soon for your stylish assessment!

Did I mention I'm excited!!!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment