Granny Or Great

Advertisements .

There she sat at the thrift store lonely and rejected. I watched her as another customer picked her up, examined her, then put her back after deciding that she was made by and belonged in a little granny's home.
I too picked her up to admire her handmade qualities; a floral pattern surrounded by diamonds on one side, and a geometric pattern on the other. I wondered how her maker had so seamlessly tucked a pillow form inside. Her one dollar price tag did not reflect the effort and love that had gone into her creation. It was then that I determined to adopt this little orphan and bring her into my home.
She now resides happily in my living room with my other thrifted orphans, each adding to the beauty and greatness that is my winter couch.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment