Bouquet Abundance

Advertisements .

In my ideal dream world, I would have a big decorating budget. Part of that budget would be used to fill my home with fresh bouquets. I think this dream is brought on by gazing at so many home design magazines. Isn't there a fresh bouquet in practically every photo?
Then it occurred to me. I could achieve my dream! I didn't need an unlimited supply of money. All I needed was a little creative thinking. I needed to think beyond the florist shop. Now I'm enjoying fresh bouquets throughout my home.

A bunch of cat tails freshly cut
from the side of the road,
while on a date with my husband.
A few fern fronds picked from my yard.An inexpensive flower bunch from the grocery store,
placed in several jars for more impact.
It just goes to show, that with a little creativity,
you can achieve your dreams!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment