Change With That Sale

Advertisements .

Look what I found on the garden clearance!
Isn't it a fun accent?
Although I like the rusty finish, it doesn't match
the other garden accents in my front yard.

So there's just one thing to do---
get out the spray paint!

Can you guess which color?I like it even more now!
It's lost it's rustic qualities and has found it's elegance. It looks so nice on my front porch,
with the fake grass that I don't have to water.
It looks so nice that I'm feeling the need to change out my porch decor.
Doesn't this bouquet look summer-y?
I rescued that metal thing from someone's garbage pile.
I bought new pillows at the thrift store
for my old church bench.

And the frame came from there too.
The topiary is one of those items that gets moved
all around my house.
I need a rest from the heat of the summer
and they say "a change is as good as a rest"
.
I think they may be right!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment