A Flag in the Window

Advertisements .

I'm enjoying my latest flag project and thought I'd complete just one more before the big holiday. Kari and Kijsa's flag flying parade gave me a deadline and this project gave me the inspiration.
I bought an inexpensive flag. I pulled an old window out of the the pile in the garage, (I really should just call that area my "project supply unit" because it houses my creative junk and my cars have to sit outside). I made a template approximately the size of each window pane.
Then I used the template to cut the flag into pieces that would fit inside each pane. I felt a little strange about cutting the flag, but I'm still honoring the flag with the finished project. My son asked if I was committing treason. My husband said he hoped I wouldn't have bad luck for cutting a flag. I think he mixed up cutting the flag with breaking a mirror.

I sprayed adhesive on each pane and adhered each flag piece.
I love the finished project! It shows my patriotism.
I hope I don't get arrested for treason,
or have a streak of bad luck now.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment