Wedded Bliss

Advertisements .

Last weekend we were invited to a wedding reception. I bought a nice gift for the newlyweds, but thought it might be fun to make a personalized gift for them too.

I got on my computer and made a template.
I took out my light box (oh, how I love that thing!),
taped the template on it,
then placed a piece of canvas cloth on top.
I used a fabric marker to trace over the template.
I cut the canvas down to size and frayed the edges.
I cut and spray painted a board. Then I adhered a piece of scrapbook paper to the board using spray adhesive.
I added the canvas on top.I stained the edges of the scrapbook paper,
added upholstery tacks and
drilled two holes to string the ribbon through.
And Voila!
a personalized gift for the happy couple.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment