The Big Reveal

Advertisements .

I want to THANK YOU ALL! I appreciate your comments, support and even your curiosity! Let's face it, we all enjoy decorating our homes because it brings us, and our loved ones, joy and comfort. But it is always an added bonus when what you do is appreciated and enjoyed by others. And so I thank you for giving me a bonus. You are all so wonderful and kind! Now on to the big reveal. . .

This was my entry foyer before:(one of many combinations I've had here)

It is now the new home of my table and mirror.
Here is the finished look (for this month, anyway).
In an ideal world there would be an electric outlet nearby so that I could have two tall beautiful buffet lamps. But no such luck, so I improvise.

Here's a little close-up of the details of the table.
(I still need to do some touch ups.)
Isn't this over-sized knob delightful?

I'm liking my foyer make-over.
It's always fun to change things around!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment