An amazing home

Advertisements .

JMA traditional exterior


Location, Location, Location!!!

I think I'm in Luuurve....


 

JMA traditional patio


Is this the most amazing alfresco area you've seen lately. I can see myself entertaining here year round.     
 It would be lovely to sit in front of the fire sharing a bottle of red wine with friends.



Such a stylish open plan kitchen

JMA traditional living room


A lovely sunny lounge area

JMA traditional family room


or a very private sitting room



Is this the fanciest horse stable on the planet, what lucky ponies to reside in such luxury!

JMA or Jim Murphy & Associates are responsible for building this gorgeous home on 11 acres in
Santa Rosa , CA  USA.
 Take a look at their website for a peek at a few more of there spectacular projects.
Any way I'm off to buy a lottery ticket because my dreams just got bigger,
didn't yours?

0 komentar:

Post a Comment