Stylish Storage Part 2

Advertisements .

As promised in my previous post, I have taken a few snaps of my storage trunks.


At this point these two trunks are living in my wardrobe, the small one fits nicely inside the large one, unfortunately I have no where to display them in our rental.


I do however have a couple of clocks & a spare quilt stored
inside the small one ,so they are still very useful...


I figured it would be a bit of a boring post if I didn't try to at least style them with whatever treasures I could gather from around the house...


So you can experience some of my very own styling & very amateur photography with NO editing...
Please don't judge me tooooo harshly....


don't you just love the Faux crocodile skin...


I love the silver accents...


I have introduced you to this guy before, it is the blanket box that goes at the end of my bed.
Sometime in the future I am going to attempt to make a cover for it so it will look like a buttoned ottoman at the foot of my bed...


At this point it lives under my shorter hanging items in my wardrobe & is filled with all things one would keep in a home office, if there was enough space in the house....

We do have another timber style trunk with a rounded lid like a treasure chest. It belongs in my sons bedroom & is used for toy storage, but at this point it is buried deep in the shed with a lot of our other household goods...

I am looking forward to our dream home  being  built so we can enjoy decorating with  these fabulous storage trunks.

Come on Mr Architect, get a move on with the plan updates, a girl can't wait forever!!!

Hope you've enjoyed a peek at my style!!!
Cheers
Trish xx

0 komentar:

Post a Comment