The director of first impressions

Advertisements .

A fabulous first impression speaks volumes, we all go to a little extra effort with our personal appearance when meeting someone for the first time, so it only makes sense that we would do the same for our homes. A fabulous entrance is the director of first impressions!!!


 

I love the combination of dark timber floors & white walls, this giant mirror bounces the light around the room & then to dress things up they have added some bling with a glittering chandelier, I'm wanting to see so much more here....


The textured stair runner & branches in the vase give this entrance a more relaxed, casual feel....


This is so light,airy & fresh, creates an image of cleanliness, I am a huge fan of monochromatic colour schemes with just a few small pops of colour to create a WOW factor.... 


How fabulous & classy do these ginger jars look, creating a point of interest....


I love this front door with sidelights....

 

What can I say, everything is gorgeous, the console table, lamps, staircase & floor tiles...
Perfect!!!


This foyer is so inviting, what beautiful doors....

 

I'm loving the colour scheme once again, not to mention that floral arrangement....



Wouldn't it be fabulous to have an entry large enough to pop a table in the centre. This place has got me swooning, dark timber, white walls, spectacular stair case, the art work fits like a glove & once again those fabulous branches for a floral arrangement...OOH LA LA !!!!

All images via Decor Pad

A very symmetrical & formal looking entrance, I can only imagine how stylish the rest of this home would be...

Each of these entrance foyers gives me an expectation of something wonderful to follow,
Definitely the "Director of first Impressions"
Wont somebody invite me in?

0 komentar:

Post a Comment