Whats your style in one picture challenge

Advertisements .


I decided to enter a fun challenge today over at the wonderful blog From the right bank
The challenge is to show what your style is in one picture, & here is mine!!!


This is a room from the home of interior designer, stylist & fellow blogger Bree Oliver. What a talented women, with incredible style.
I adore EVERYTHING about this room & would kill to be able to decorate my dream home in this style.
I love the black timber floors & as you know I can't go past a black & white colour scheme.
This room has most of the things I dream for in one space, a gorgeous chandelier, a zebra print rug, a wing chair & don't forget that clock, then add that to the beautiful fireplace, the homes period features & heaps of natural light with a gorgeous garden view to boot...it must be heaven to be able to live, surrounded by such beauty!!!!
You can buy some of these wonderful pieces from Bree's home furnishings range...I seriously need to start saving my pennies because I love everything she has on offer!!

Pop on over to the from the right bank & even if you don't want to take the challnge you can check out all of the other bloggers pics that have, its very inspirational.
Thank you Ally for such a fun idea!!!


0 komentar:

Post a Comment