Developer Lifetime Developments is scheduled to launch The Yorkville Condominiums in early 2011. Located next to The Florian at the north west corner of Davenport Road and McMurrich, this new condominium project sits steps between Bay Street to the west and Yonge Street to the east with the sales office located at 22 McMurrich Street. This new development project consists of a 31 storey condominium tower plus six 2 storey executive townhomes and five levels of underground parking accessible from McMurrich Street. The building will feature a grand two storey lobby with three sided fireplace all lit by a breathtaking chandelier. Designed by award-winning architect Rudy Wallman of Wallman Architects with interiors for the project by Melandro Quilatan and Tania Richardson of Tomas Pearce Interior Design Consulting.
The Yorkville Condominiums will consist of 238 units and is currently offering 3 different floor plans:
- one bedroom units of 544 square feet
- two bedroom units of 766 square feet
- two bedroom plus den units of 948 square feet
- Twenty four hour concierge
- Residents' lounge on with piano bar and billiards room located on the 5th floor
- Private dining room and wine cellar
- Caterer's kitchen and culinary kitchen both available for private chefs
- Fully equipped fitness facility with cardio and yoga studios
- Plunge pool
- Men's and women's change rooms with their own steam rooms
- Rooftop terrace with lounge, barbeque and dining area
In 1923 a service station was built on the site of 32 Davenport Rd and 1939 the structure was then used by the CBC to store equipment for the visit of the King and Queen. In 1945 the building was used by brewers to house their offices followed by a direct mail company in 1955.
In 1966, 32 Davenport Rd became the site for the new offices of Moriyama & Teshima Architects. World-renowned for their landmark projects such as the Bata Shoe Museum and The Toronto Reference Library, Moriyama & Teshima have had their offices at this location for forty-five years.
For more information on Yorkville Toronto Condominiums visit http://www.yorkvillecondo.co
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Victoria_Boscariol