Hooray!

Advertisements .

Look what I got from my sweet blogging friend Shirlee, from the Painted Prairie. She is so generous and thoughtful! She gave me these two very pretty awards. Thank you Shirlee!
I am a bit of a rebel. I have decided to break the rules and give these two awards to anyone who is feeling the desire to have them. Yep, they're yours for the taking---think of it as finding the very best treasure in the box marked "FREE" at a garage sale!
And, just a little update. . .Remember this project?
I wanted to paint it by hand instead of just giving it a quick coat of spray paint. Well, I'm happy to announce that it has it's first coat of paint and, if all goes well, by the end of the day it should be finished. I'm still debating on how I want to finish it though. Do I want to sand it and distress it, or maybe do a little Rub 'n Buff trick to the moulding? Hummmm, decisions, decisions!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment