Ive been featured

Advertisements .

Imagine my surprise & excitement when I jumped online this morning & discovered that I  have been featured at The Bloggers Club today!!!!




I love the Bloggers Club, I have discovered many fabulous blogs Thanks to their reviews!!!

Images the Bloggers Club

So like they say, Relax, grab a cup & hang with the club....


Image Mark Burstyn Photography

This is also a good time to say
Thank You   Thank You   Thank You
to all of you lovely people who follow my blog, leave comments & make me feel so welcome in the blogging community. Its nice to know you are reading & enjoying the things I love to post about. I feel like Ive made some great friends & I have only been here for a month ....for this I say

THANKS!!!!!
Cheers
Trish xx

0 komentar:

Post a Comment