Swooning over Venetian mirrors

Advertisements .

I have a dream.... I'm dreaming of owning an exquisite mirror!!!!

Venetian style mirrors appear to jumping out at me everywhere I go & I have an urge to put one or two in my dream house.

image via urban sardines
I would seriously love a pair like this above a double vanity in my ensuite.

Image via apartment therapy 

This would be my ultimate dream, layering venetian mirrors over a full size vanity mirror, unfortunately my budget isn't quite as big as my dreams!!!


Image via design shrine


Image via lecotefrancais




Very very nice !!!


This makes me want a chair as well!!!!


Images via decorpad

I am now on the search for two of these beautiful mirrors at a reasonable price, ready for the dream house. Any suggestion's of Aussie supplier's would certainly be appreciated!!!

Cheers
Trish xx


0 komentar:

Post a Comment