A sunday drive

Advertisements .

What did you do for your Sunday?

I got to take a Sunday drive, not the kind of relaxing Sunday drive your thinking of...I was giving my 16 year old daughter a driving lesson...the driving experience makes me feel incredibly anxious, but the roads we travelled where lovely country trails.


We passed many farms on these quiet country roads with some fun landscaping, like this version of the Flintstones car, don't you just love it ...



This is actually a letter box  believe it or not, but they also sell rabbits obviously!!

All in all we had a fun drive & I have to say she is slowly improving, when you have your first child the roller coaster we call parenting begins & I can't imagine it ever ends....No matter how old they get!!!!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment