Sorry to Disappoint!

Advertisements .

I hope I haven't disappointed anyone by not showing a picture of a beautifully finished desk. You might have thought that since I didn't post yesterday, I was working feverishly trying to finally finish the project. That was actually my plan. But I was having an "ugly day". You know one of those days where crawling into a hole actually sounds appealing? Am I the only one who has ugly days? My husband even said that I was "surly". I thought maybe a day off would be a good idea.
I planned on painting my desk, doing a lot of gardening and catching up on chores. BUT, instead I went thrifting (no treasures to be found), watched a DVD, took a nap, and went to a concert in the park. I think I'm not so surly now. I just need to stop beating myself up for not accomplishing anything. And I need to apologize for disappointing you, my friends.

I will, however, show you a simple and fun project
you can do this weekend.
No, this is not the damage a surly woman
can do on her ugly day.
It's actually a creative and easy project.

All you need is regular pliers, needle nose pliers,
and a fork.

(You should probably get one from the thrift store
and not use your fine silver)

With the needle nose pliers,
curl the outside tong ends forward.
Use the regular pliers to bend the two inside tongs back and out. Play with the bends to make sure that
the fork can stand on it's own.
You have now made a cute, inexpensive little easel.
Now it's time for me to get some things crossed off
yesterday's to-do list.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment